How is your weekend going? Because my weekend is thrilled this time. Travelling to new places is never a bad idea. So I am spending my weekend here in Dubai and I am loving it. Dubai is a diverse city with numerous activities to do, so one can never get bored in this beautiful place.
Are you the one who loves the sand in deserts, the palm tree, the clear skies, the exotic luxury, the cool beaches or you want to spoil yourself by shopping all the latest fashion trends? Then Dubai is a place for you, add it to you travel bucket list right now coz its beautiful.
I am also mentioning a few facts about the Burj Khalifa and The Dubai aquarium (coz I can) #Double trouble
1. The Burj Khalifa
As everyone is completely aware that Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world but let me upgrade your knowledge by adding some more facts.
1. It is 828 meters tall which is thrice as tall as Eiffel tower.
2. The building design takes after the Greek flower:Hymencallis.
3. It was built at the cost of $1.5billion dollars.
4. During the peak of construction at least 12000 workers worked every day.
5. The tip of the sphere of Burj Khalifa can be seen even from 95 km away.
6. Burj Khalifa has up to 54 elevators with a speed of up to 40 miles per hour
7. Total concrete used in the making weigh as much as 100 elephants.
8. It took 22 million man hours to bring the Burj Khalifa to life.
9. It comprises of 26,000 glass panels.
10.It took six years to build Burj Khalifa which is from 2004 to 2010.
2.The Dubai Aquarium
The dubai aquarium is one of the most visitor attracting place in Dubai. Who doesn’t love walking through a tunnel of aquarium with numerous underwater creatures also apart from being the biggest indoor aquarium in the world which everyone knows let me tell you a few facts about the Dubai aquarium.
1. The capacity of the tank is 10 million liters of water.
2. It consists of 33000 aquatic animals including big sharks and penguins.
3. Its measure are 51mx20mx11m which makes it the world’s biggest indoor aquarium.
4. There are 140 variety of underwater spieces in the aquarium
5. It is a 480 meter long tunnel which gives a 270 degree view of the aquarium to the visitors.
3. All about the outfit.
so what else can be an appropriate outfit than a loose comfy Maxi skirt and a knot down t-shirt also the travellers uniform ‘The hat’ makes the look perfect and comfortable for a long travel day in the sunny summer. To accessories I have only added long loop earnings coz carrying numerous accessories is a big no no while travelling since it couldn’t be more uncomfortable by wearing too much on long summer travel days.
Top :- H&M(Dubai)
Skirt:- Max Fashion(Dubai)
Earings:- Forever 21(Dubai)
A few more outfits and clicks in Dubai at random places just because it’s my blog and I can.
P. S- If you found The post useful or loved the pictures subscribe by just entering your email so that you never miss a post on this blog.
Adios lovely people❤